Dear readers and dear contestants, the organising committee has decided to postpone all deadlines regarding Blue Europe 2022 “Robert Schuman” Writing Contest previously announced here in order to give more time both to new applicants to come forward with original abstracts and to reviewers to make better suggestions to participants.
Therefore, all Blue Europe 2022 Writing Contest dates are as follow:
- 15/12/2022 Begin of the contest;
- 30/04/2023 Deadline to submit draft articles and receive comments by our reviewers;
- 31/05/2023 Submission deadline for full articles;
- 30/06/2023 Finalists’ announcement;
- 10/07/2023 Winner’s announcement; and
- by 31/08/2023 Prize payment of 500€.
Original articles may be submitted on any subject among the following: Law, Diplomatic Sciences, Economics, Econometry, Public Policies, Governance, Politics, Information Technology, Business, Technology, Geopolitics, Geography, Infrastructure and History and must deal with – at least partially – Central and Eastern Europe. These two criteria are cumulative.
Please remember that to participate is sufficient to submit your abstract/topic to email@example.com and wait for the committee’s approval. Check the updated version of the official rules here.